Wednesday, July 17, 2019

CTS #330~Enjoy Life, Stampin Up, You Got This, Simon Says

 I haven't made a card for a few days now,  this barberry thorn has posed quite a problem in my left ring finger.  One week, three days and it's quite swollen, red, and very painful.    My gosh, who knew a person could have this much trouble over a thorn.  grrrr.  

Any ways the card I made this evening was very simple,  and didn't cause to much pain to make.  

I will submit it to the challenge at:

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Enjoy Life
Simon Says:  You Got This

I'm also including a couple pictures of HP, he got a hair cut and was enjoying some outside time yesterday. Image may contain: dog and outdoor

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~