Friday, July 12, 2019

Sketch #324~ Pressed Flowers, Stampin Up, Simons Says, You Got This

 Sometime I purchase a stamp set thinking of all the lovely cards I can make, then I get one that just sets me back in my chair and I stare at it like, "what am I going to do with this?"   So today as I pulled out the stampin up, Pressed flowers, I stared at it, I stamped with it, I sat back and checked out other card images with it on pinterest, but nothing was jumping up at me.   I even thought about using the smaller stamps to make a delightful background instead of the embossed brick, but honestly it was so busy it made me dizzy.    Plus I'm not to crafty with the marker coloring on the stamps to get the two toned look, however I didn't just want to stamp it one solid color, because I'm not so creative thinking the stems could be orange 😉  Well folks that's the best I could do for now with this set.  I'm not giving up on it.  It might just take a lot more practice.    Oh, and before I forget, the sentiments is a Simon says stamp, You got this.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
PJ

3 comments:

  1. PJ - you created a very beautiful CAS card! I get it though. Sometimes those tiny, simple sets are very challenging. You got this!! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love what you did with it!! Believe me, I understand completely what you mean, asking myself "why in the world did I buy this stamp set?!!" Your card is gorgeous, love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tiny stamps and you used this one very well on your card! I love the brick background as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts again this week - always look forward to your artwork :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~