Monday, July 31, 2017

SSC158 BE SQUARE & CCC #18

Does anyone else listen to Christmas music in July?  I Love it.  It helps to calm me down and just puts joy in my heart.  So as I was listening I decided to make this lovely card for the Christmas Card Challenge it's such a great blog to help get those Christmas cards ready by Dec. The inspiration photo they gave us this week↓
Yay for snowmen.  I have had this single stamp for quite some time.  In fact back when our kids still lived at home.  My son mentioned that I should color the little mouse ears a soft pink, and so I did, and have been doing that ever since then.  I used the sketch from the challenge at: Sunday Stamps.   My card is a 5x5 inch square.  I stamped the black base with snowflakes and then used candy cane stripe washi tape. for the banners.  I stick it on white paper first so that it looks better.  Then just cut it out and glue it down.  I used an embossing folder behind the snowman, and to "tie" it all together I strung two of the cutest ever jingle bells to the banners on top.
Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you take a look around at my other cards too.  Perhaps you can follow me here on my blog or on pinterest.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. I like your cute snowman!! What a cute challenge. Love the banners with the jingle ells - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this card PJ! I think I'd celebrate Christmas year round if the hubs would let me...LOL :D I don't know how long ago your back surgery was, but I'm certainly glad you found your way into the papercraft world! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, this is so fun! I love your little snowman and your mix of patterns! The embossed background is perfect! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Lisa will be in the same boat with you for Christmas in July, but not me. It is a really cute snowman though. Love the little jingle bells. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~