Friday, September 29, 2017

FMS307~Wondrous Wreath & Holly Berry Happiness

Hello my friends.  I needed to make a card that would help cheer me up a bit.  You see I've been dealing with some "extra bonus" health problems.. grrr and to top off the stress in my life the mother of the bride outfit I purchased online did not fit.. and they won't take it back.  I even had my hubby help with measurements.  So sad  and frustrated,  we don't have that kind of money to waste, all I can think is: gosh I could have used it to buy a couple stamp sets.  Now that's not happening.   Any ways.. sorry for the long intro. 
Onto the card.  I used some lovely foil silver paper for the background pieces. and my Wondrous Wreath from stamping up.. the one where I lost the bow die from that set.. I'm still searching.  So in the meantime I used the sweet little bow from Holly Berry Happiness.  I think it actually works really nice here because the sentiment which is washi tape is huge for the wreath. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Thank you all so much for stopping by.  I invite you to follow my blog, or perhaps my pinterest board or facebook page.  You can find  the links on the top bar.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. You are really doing good with your Xmas cards. This is a favorite stamp set of mine and I love how it looks with the foil. I can't believe they won't take the dress back. Do you have a local seamstress that can adjust it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.
    Sorry you are having problems with the dress and they won't take it back. That is unusual. Hope you can get it fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that the wreath is just perfect for the sketch. What a lovely card this is!! So sorry for the trouble with the dress...mothers of the bride already have enough to worry about without this kind of thing! I hope you can find a way to adjust it or get your money back. So glad you joined us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card! That wreath looks fabulous and the sentiment is so striking. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~