Monday, September 18, 2017

Easy as 1, 2, 3 Card Challenge ~ Falling

Up first, BIG NEWS... I have one more follower.
Image result for minion thank you
That MADE my day 💛
Now for the card I made for the Cards In Envy Challenge (easy as 1, 2, 3)   I thought how appropriate I  would use 3 leaves, and then place  them facing down in a "falling" sort of way which tied into the sentiment.  The stamp set is from Close to my heart>Many Thanks.  I've used this one quite a bit recently.  I like the whimsical leaves.  I think they stamp well and look delightful.  If you take a look around my blog you will see a few different ways I've used them, and also see my other projects and pictures.  I'd really appreciate it if you would click that blue button in the left hand column to follow my blog.
Thank you so much.
Keep  Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Love your fall leaves and I am ready for Fall myself! This is perfect for our "Easy as 1,2,3" challenge at Cards in Envy. Thanks for joining us! Hey, is that a springer spaniel in the top right corner? We've had 2 and I miss them very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - I love your leaves! Yes, the leaves are falling around here. I still would like some warmer weather to stay around for awhile. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The leaves are perfect and such pretty colors! And what a great idea to have them falling down for the fall sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy for our Easy as 1, 2, 3 card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 1,2,3 leaves and the simplicity of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~