Thursday, September 14, 2017

#tgifc124~Thankful Forest Friends

I decided to do a very simple take on the sketch at: TGIF Challenges
I am always trying to improve my game with the less is more concept. (if you check out my other cards, especially  my Neighborhood Card you wouldn't think so.)  Anyways  I used very limited layers with today's card, stuck with one color (mostly) and no embellishments.  I think the postal service will appreciate my effort.  wink wink. Seems like all my cards need at least 2 -3 stamps just to send.  So working on making a few flat cards.  I used my Thankful Forest Friends stamp set from stampin up and my thankful mice from lawn fawn. I think the two worked lovely together. 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Remember to click that blue button on the left to follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~