Thursday, September 14, 2017

FMS305~Fall



Gosh, how can one (myself) wrestle so much with such a simple sketch design.  I mean HOLY SMOKES.. I tried and tried, and this is finally what I came up with for the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches
I love playing along here, they always have unique designs.   This one just had me stumped.  Then after I stamped the orange and yellow decorative strips I cut them out short, put them too low on the card, and at this point I went into my "whatever, roll with it" attitude.  so just stamped a bigger leaf to take up the slack on top, and a smaller leaf for the bottom.  
I also included a few pictures of my yard, since a few of the trees are starting to change colors already. 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Hope I can get you interested in my blog and you will want to follow me.  You might want to take a look around, Not all my cards are this unappealing. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


2 comments:

  1. Looking at the card no one would know you were stumped! So cute - yes, fall is coming! It's warm here today and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you filled the space - all of it coordinates so well with the scroll design. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~