Saturday, September 9, 2017

TTTC014 & FMS304 Festival of Trees and Lots of Joy

 Gosh this dizziness I've been experiencing with aching teeth..IS NOT going away! grrr.  There complaint out of the way and onto some fun stuff.
The card I made today is for the challenges At: 
I chose the left column down.  My acetate paper had gold dots.. Yay.  Now I just had to find a way to incorporate it into a card.  So I chose just a strip of it to reflect the sketch drawing at Freshly made sketches.  I used a Christmas theme and gave some dimension to the card by popping up the lower tree and accenting the card with a bow.  The sentiment is stamped on the inside of the card, but peaks through the acetate sheet lovely.  I am pleased with the overall finished product.  Not something I usually would do for Christmas.. with the polka dots, but it came together nicely.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


4 comments:

  1. Another adorable Xmas card. I like the poka dots and isn't that sentiment so nice! I've used it several times on cards. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these funky trees! Sweet holiday card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! I love this card layout, super fun! Thanks for playing the TTT challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic Christmas card! I love those trees and that fun little window! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~