Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Sketch #231 ~Autumn Harvest, Pumpkin Patch

Well after I saw the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
I knew I wanted to play along.  So I began the pumpkin card this morning.  I mean seriously I don't want to even post a picture of the one I made first..but I'm the kind of stamper where it's all trial an error.  Nothing starts off good.  It's a process. 
Ugh!!  I do believe the top one is the best one.   I just loved that twine so much and wanted to use it.  Then after stamping, coloring and cutting out all the pumkins (for both cards)  I started putting them on top of the twine and it just got all wrinkled and ugly.  So scratch that idea and onto the next.  Just a little bow of twine on the bottom pumpkin that also holds the sentiment.  I used my 2007 Autumn Harvest set from stamping up. I layered the pumpkins and tossed in a few leafs to give it more dimension.  I'm really pleased with the top card.

Thank you so much for taking time to visit me.  I hope you like what you see and will take a look around my blog.  I'd love to have you follow me.  It's as simple as clicking that blue button in the left hand column.  You have no idea how happy it makes this gal.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card filled with all those adorable pumpkins!! I like the leaves scattered among them. I like twine as well and I'm sure you will find a good ard to use it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are cute, I do like the look of the bigger pumpkins though. Thank you for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards....the top one seems a little more balanced. Just love this sketch and both your projects. Thanks so much for playing along at AHSC.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think both cards turned out great! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has "issues" when creating a card! Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge - Patty A, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your interpretaton of the sketch and your pumpkin patch cards...both are very creative...thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both very cool! Love your final design and Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~