Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Merry Monday #255 {Joy} ~ Wondrous Wreath

Well, things were going along just lovely this morning as I was making my Christmas card for the challenge at: 
Until I realized that I've misplaced or lost my bow die to my Wondrous Wreath Stampin up set.  UGH!!!! Been on the floor searching for it, then realized how much dog hair has accumulated and that sent me over the top.  Let's just say it's days like this when I realize I can't get up from the floor anymore easily and now everything is in a mess.  and still no die.  I hope it shows up.  I suppose I'll have to wait for hubby to help me out.  Bless his heart.  Well folks back to the card and enough about my grumbles.  I love how the gold foil paper really makes the background and center Joy sentiment pop.  Do I get bonus points for using the word JOY twice?  Just kidding.  

I also included in my post today the retiform card I made yesterday.  It's a whole new way of thinking.  Many people liked my first retiform card on Stamp Cafe so I thought I'd try a Christmas one too.  I'm not very good at it yet, but I suppose I'll keep practicing.   
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope you will take a tour of my blog and see my other cards, projects and pictures.
I'd love to have you be included in my blog family.  All you have to do is follow me.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

6 comments:

  1. I give you TRIPLE points for using Joy twice and for getting up off the floor too. Great cards! I hope that bow die turns up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas cards, love the gold Joy on the Merry Monday card it does really POP! Thanks for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too much JOY! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love your beautiful wreath! Great design! Thank you for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards turned out great - I try not to look too close at our floors as well! Interesting technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pops of gold on the wreath card - and you used joy twice, fabulous :D The retiform card is lovely too. I haven't tried one of those yet. I'll have to have a go! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday Christmas Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~