Saturday, September 23, 2017

#tttc016~ Sheltering Tree


 I might have taken the Tic Tac Toe Challenge a bit to literal.  :)  especially being I chose the left column down

 I used a window for the "window" card.  Just thought it would work lovely show casing a fall scene.  The copper metallic window frame just works well with the autumn colors.  By the way every time I say the word "copper" it reminds me of Fox and the Hound ..the little dog in the movie was named Copper.  How sweet.  Ok.. need to focus. so back to the card. I used my stampin up: Sheltering Tree.  The sentiment is from Close to my heart: many thanks.   I don't have any dimension tape to make the window scene into a shaker card but nevertheless I added a few sequins behind the acetate paper to give it some character.  Now that's it done and picture taken.. a nice pumpkin would have looked great or a squirrel. 😉 ya all know how much I love them little fellas.  Well I posted a few different pictures to hopefully capture the details in the card.    I even took one with the flash on so you could see the reflection in the window pane and the fabulous metallic paper. . lol.  Any ways thanks so much for stopping by.  I sure do appreciate it.  I invite you to take a look around since you're here.  I have quite a few cards on my blog and pinterest.  A few projects, and many pictures.  I'd love to have you click on that very intimidating blue button in the left hand column and follow my blog.  That would be so sweet of you.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. PJ, I love your card! You won't believe how much we were thinking alike. I really prefer yours with the tree outside the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card. So pretty! Love how you framed it out! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you interpreted the tic tac toe challenge. Way to go! Beautiful fall card and I love the copper foil too! Thanks for playing along with the tic tac toe challenge! Happy Fall to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ, you hit this one right on the head with that beautiful window feature! You made me smile because I, too, always think of the adorable Disney dog when I hear "copper". So glad you joined us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week -- hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~