Wednesday, September 27, 2017

TMS #422~Spooky Halloween

 I knew when I saw the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
I had to play along.  I have been meaning to try and make Halloween cards.  I'm not very good at them.  Perhaps it's my very limited supply of "spooky stamps"  or perhaps my heart is just not in it.   I usually go for the fall theme.  I do have this lovely spider web embossing folder that I wanted to incorporate along with some dollar stamps that I used for the images all except one.. that pumpkin you see is from Stampin up, Say it Simply 2005.  It's a square stamp ↓                      Image result for stampin up say it simply I just cut it out so it would work here and plopped a little witch hat on him.  The upper left hand corner is all washi tape from the lovely Christmas gift that my daughter gave me.  There is a variety of tapes for each season.  It's great.  I added two pictures of the card.  One with a flash to show off the witches little rhinestone. haha
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Please browse around and perhaps if you are so willing you might click that blue button in the left column and become a follower of my blog.  YAY!! That would make my day.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


4 comments:

  1. What a cute Halloween card - your Halloween cards are really great! I especially like the spider web embosing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you DO make great Halloween cards - I just love this one!! The colors are striking, and I love the embossed panel with those fun images! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is too stinkin' cute! I really like all the images you've used, and that spider web embossing folder is lovely (an odd word to use with a spider web, eh?). Well done, and thank you for sharing it with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Halloween card. Love the embossing. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~