Sunday, September 17, 2017

CAS Game #99 - Autumn Colours & SCS

Well today I will be posting a few times.    So please come back to check out my other cards too.  Up first is the card I made this morning for the challenge at: AAA Cards
 
We are suppose to use autumn colors, so I stuck with brown and gold.  It was actually yellow and orange but after a bit of water coloring it turned into gold.. so I just went with it.  
I thought the verse worked lovely for a sentiment, plus it doubles as my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) post which I like to try and stick to.  
Goodness the designers are so talented at keeping that white space while making their cards look spectacular.. You must check it out.
Thank you all so much for stopping by.
I hope you will take a moment and look around at a few of my latest cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful and perfectly CAS. Great quote too. Thanks for joining in with the Autumn Colours Challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Great job keeping it CAS too. Thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love the colours and the CAS feel. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and CAS, Patty. I love that verse. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~