Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sympathy/SCS

 Today I had the task of making a sympathy card (again).  I'm not very good with these cards.  So I just kept it very simple.  It breaks my heart to have to make them.  I know that it is part of life, it just makes me realize how fragile life truly is, and that each moment is a blessing. 


I also used this great sentiment.  I think it works lovely for my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) post, being that Faith is all about trust.  Believing God will work all things out for good.  No matter what the circumstances. We have that promise from God.  It might not be what we wanted or expected, but it's all working out for His glory and our good.   I have struggled with that in my life, especially since my surgery and spinal shots. I guess that's where the rubber meets the road in our faith journey.. Just keep believing and praying. 
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit today.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping



1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I have had to make several sympathy cards this year. I think it helps us as well as the recipient through the process. Sometimes simple is better. I'm sure they will appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~