Sunday, June 24, 2018

Challenge Weeks #340-#341/Anything Goes & Feeling Blue and "Distressed" Card Challenge Garden in Bloom Stampin UP

 We had a lovely day here in WI.  Beautiful sunny warm weather.  My favorite.   My husband was busy doing yard work and I was sitting outside giving advice, but I didn't think none of it was so helpful, so I decided to come inside do up the dishes and make a treat for my hubby.  Well folks the oven is on the fritz.  GRRRR.. so the pan of bars is now chilling unbaked in the fridge, until the repair man can fix the oven.  LOVELY.   So along with all the other little news lately about the house.. this is just one more little thing to add to the ever growing list.    I figured I better do something that takes my mind off my troubles.  So to the desk I went to make a card.   I used one of my favorite stampin up sets called garden in bloom, it has the cutest  bumble bee.  Image result for bumble bee cartoon
The lovely verse is a single stamp that I ordered online, and thought it very fitting for my SCS ( Scripture Card Sunday)  I tried my best to  distress my card with the blue inks.. I think it kind of looks like a stormy sky background.   After stamping the flowers and leaves I cut them out and placed them accordingly to fit on the card. I did use a couple layers for background, but honestly it's a very flat card.  Perfect for mailing. 
I'm going to submit this card to the following challenges:
Challenge:  Blue and Distressed Cards

Anything goes.. be inspired by this lovely scripture verse below.
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
I hope you will take a moment to look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the flower on the inside too. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I hope it goes in a frame!! It is so nice to see our word art being used! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your flowers on the card!!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the beautiful blue flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~