Thursday, June 7, 2018

Week 303: FARM, Waterfront, This Little Piggy, Happy Wishes, Stampin Up



 The third card I made today is for the fun challenge at: CASology
As you can probably all see from the picture, I don't have a pink alcohol marker.. so my little piggy is a bit streaked.. however, I tried multiple times and in the end I liked the horizontal brush marks the best.   I added a bit of glossy accents to the cloud to make them look a bit more real.  I absolutely love the font of the sentiment on the front of the card.  

Some of the stamp sets featured in today's card are:
Stampin Up~ Happy Wishes
Stampin Up ~ This Little Piggy
Stampin Up~ Waterfront

I hope you will be able to take a moment and look around my blog at the other cards, projects and pictures I have added.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
💙I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.💙

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Jennifer likes your little piggy! She is fascinated with their little curly tails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, and I really like how you colored the pig--you had some color variation, which looks more real. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet scene! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute pig and fresh scene. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~