Thursday, June 7, 2018

FMS340~Feathery Friends, Stampin UP


 Well card number two for today I made for the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches
As you can see I exaggerated the center shape a bit.  My intention however after seeing my friends absolutely adorable floral bouquet was to make mine much smaller. So it would work well with this sketch above.  I failed at that task, and before I knew it the whole card turned into a giant cone filled to to the top of the card with flowers.  Nevertheless, I'm going to submit  it just because of all the work I put into it.   I used the flowers from Feathery Friends, stampin up and after stamping and coloring each one I then fussy cut them out and added a lovely gold embellishment to the centers to match the twine tied on in the middle.  I used washi tape along the sides trying to bring it back to the original sketch design.  
Thank you for taking time to stop by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
💜I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.💜


3 comments:

  1. What a cheery card! Good job with all the fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your take on the card! I think the cone is unique! That's a lot of fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, bright and cheerful bouquet! Love the patterns behind it and inside the card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~