Thursday, June 28, 2018

FMS343~work of art Stampin Up

 I'm so happy to have sunny hot humid weather.  The last few days were awful.  It was cooler/humid dampness that just makes a person ache.  I even had a chance to go outside this morning.  Plus I  made this card too.  I wanted to get it all done before the maytag man comes to repair our oven. 
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
I thought I'd go all patriotic today.   So I pulled out my washi tape box and came up with those 3 lovely rolls> The stars on the front and the sentiments about America.. the Red&Blue stars for the inside. 
 I stamped the stripe with stampin up, Work of art, to give that beautiful American flag look.  I really LOVE how this card turned out.  I think I will give it to my dad.  

I have to add a note of great appreciation.  My daughter went with me to Michael's yesterday and paper was 2 dollars each.. WOW.. so I stocked up on some and then I also got a couple different stamp sets that were originally 12.99  I purchased them for 3 dollars.  That made me so happy, Now I'll just have to see if they stamp good.   Oh boy it's exciting.    I really must add some more stamps to my etsy shop. I  need to clean out my stash, to justify getting a few more.   It just that when you finally decide to sell some.. it's amazing that weeks later you wish you had it.  
Anyways.. I hope to work on that later today.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.

*Has anyone started receiving comment email notifications yet from blogger?    This Has been an issue since the end of May, and that's how I always monitored my comment section.  Now it's a bit frustrating, but I LOVE comments just wish they were delivered in my inbox everyday as in the past.  

5 comments:

  1. Well, I am loving this patriotic card! The stars, the stripes, and that sentiment strip are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    As for the comment emails, Blogger has fixed the problem. Go to your Settings, then click Email. You should see your own email address in the Comment Notification Email box. Delete your email address and then click Save settings (which is an orange button near the top of the page). Then add your email address back to that box and click Save settings again. This will generate an email to yourself asking you to confirm if you wish to subscribe to the emails. Make sure you follow the instructions in the email to confirm your subscription and you should be all set. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words about my card, and for the AWESOME directions on how to receive email notifications again. IT WORKED>> and I'm so grateful that you took the time to share that with me and my followers ♥ Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Love your card! Great use of your washi tape! I still haven't received any notifications so I will definitely try the instructions above.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect patriotic card. Love how you used those washi tapes...wow!! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    And I'm getting the comments again thanks to what Jen said above .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome! The sketch works perfectly for your patriotic card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~