Wednesday, June 27, 2018

PP399~Layering Love, Heart Happiness, Sure Do Love You. Stampin Up

 I made this card for the challenge at: The Paper Players 
I used stampin up's Layering Love, Heart Happiness, and Sure do love you.  I also had a few scraps of the DSP so that worked out wonderfully.   I then used an embossing folder to create the little hearts on the one side.  I tied it all together with gold ribbon to bring out the gold  hearts on the DSP.   

I finished off the inside too.  I'm going to be sending this to the ebay seller where I purchased my layer love stamp set.  

I'm also including a picture of this cardinal. 
 I looked up the meaning: 
cardinal is a representative of a loved one who has passed. When you see one, itmeans they are visiting you. They usually show up when you most need them or miss them. They also make an appearance during times of celebration as well as despair to let you know they will always be with you.
Isn't that a lovely description?
I'm so blessed to have him visiting our yard. 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

I'd love to you sign up and follow my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. PJ... fabulous love card! Great use of patterned paper, embossing and a wonderful sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great stamp set and you did a great job with this challenge! I love to see our cardinals visit as well. They are such beautiful birds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~