Friday, June 22, 2018

Challenge #277 - Colours~ Everyday Expressions Stampin Up

  I want to give a big warm welcome to my newest blog follower.  This is  exciting❕  
 Image result for minion thank you
I'm so happy you decided to sign up and follow my blog.  💛

The card I made for today I will be submitting to the challenge at: 
I'm thrilled I had the exact colors to work with.  YAY for that.   Although I had to use my aqua painter and dip it in my ink pads it still turned out ok.  I added a bit of clear wink of stella to all the treats, and the one with the bite out of it I added some white pearl paint, my gosh it actually looks like vanilla ice cream.  AWESOME.   I used an older stampin up set from 1997 called Everyday expressions for the sentiment.   I used a single stamp for the trio of cool treats from Repeat Impressions.   I just inked up one of the treats on the stamp for the inside of the card.   I was amazed I even had pool party ribbon on hand.  It was a gift from a  friend, and boy it tied this together lovely.  
I'm also including a picture of this lovely little finch resting at the feeding post today.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog too. 


3 comments:

  1. Cool popsicles! They're perfect for the hot summer in my country, Taiwan. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Please come back with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - one of my favorites - popsicles! That's why I loved SU's Cool Treats! The colors gogreat together. We have a lot of finches here and I love them - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those popsicles are perfect ! So cute, thanks for joining us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~