Monday, June 18, 2018

CTS #276~ Southern Serenade Stampin UP

 I used my brand new set called Southern Serenade from Stampin up.    I come across a beautiful card a couple weeks ago, and thought oh my, I must order this one.  It's so not something I ever would have thought I needed, But then I thought.. step outside the comfort zone and order it.  So folks here is my first card using this set.  I even made sure to stamp the lace on here too.. how vintage.. wink.  

I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.  




2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! I love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right - this stamp set is so nice! You did a great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~