Thursday, June 7, 2018

Merry Monday #293 {Christmas Angels}

 I will try to keep my post as short and simple as possible this evening.  As I have made 3 cards today to enter in challenges.  
First up is the Christmas card I made for Merry Monday Christmas Challenge Blog

I used an embossing folder to create the lovely scenic background.  I then pulled out the only angel I own in my small stamp collection.  She is a single stamp and from hero arts, at least that is what the side sticker says.   I colored her in, and then added some glossy accents to her dress, some clear wink of stella to her wings, and a bit of pearl white paint, and gold glitter glue for the sparkles around her.   I think the candy cane striped twine tied it all together perfectly.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Patty - Love your layout for your country angel! Well done! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little angel makes the card. That is one of my favorite embossing folders. I keep telling myself to start on Xmas cards but not yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...what a sweet little angel and cute, CUTE card PJ! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little angel on your lovely card. Love the embossed background too. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, sure is a cute stamp and thanks for playing our challenge at Merry Monday.
    Leanne DT/MM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~