Monday, June 25, 2018

Sketch 270~ Southern Serenade, Bloomin' Love Stampin up



 Don't ya just love it when you see a sketch and know immediately what stamp set you will be using?  Well in this case I used two stampin up sets:  Bloomin' Love and Southern Serenade.  I really like how well this card turned out.  The purple and those polka dots just seem to make this a happy card, and that bow.  Let me say I make bows how I tie shoe laces, so sometimes they don't lay flat, and I'm super picky on them.   I  don't know how to explain this very well, but when I tie a bow it always has the end pieces with one up and one tucked underneath the bow, it's still nice, and I use it that way.. but  this little ribbon here today are both out from the bottom.  YAY.. I used the fork technique, and it turned out perfect just very small.  Perhaps I'll need to find a salad fork to make a bigger bow. 😉  Any ways, I don't think many people would even notice but of course it's something I see and just annoys me that I can't do it nicely.    
Well after stamping and coloring I added a few little pearls on the card to reflect the white polka dots. 
I will be submitting this card to the challenge at: 
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

I hope you will take a look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you follow my blog. 

5 comments:

  1. What pretty colors - love this stamp! Yes, the purple and polka dots go really well together! Like how you finished off the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same reaction to the sketch....could instantly visualize the stamps to use! I love your choice of image and the purple layers are so pretty! Great card!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple! It is so cheery! Love the finishing on the inside too! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Linda
    DT member
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, pretty card! My trick for tying a bow is hard to explain but I do the "2 loop method" and tie it upside down! For some reason this works for me and my bows turn out. I am going to try the salad fork method and see what happens.

    Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we look forward to you playing along with us again on our next challenge.

    Happy Crafting!
    Candra - AHSC DT Member
    www.paperdragonfleur.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~