Thursday, June 21, 2018

#TGIFC164~ Mimi's Christmas

 I had to hurry super fast with this card today, because I didn't see the fun challenge about doodling until about 25 minutes ago.. So I pulled out this little mimi's Christmas stamp set and went to work doodling.  I drew in the snow, and the borders, then I gave it a stitched look by adding dashes.   I scribbled a little border on the inside.  Then finished it off with printing the snow day on top.   I have to say I had to stamp her 3x before it finally took but then I hurried and colored her in.  I wanted to give a hint of rosy cheeks but some how it looks more like she got popped in the face with a snowball. UGH.. any ways I'm going to submit this card to the fun challenge at: 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Sorry for the hurried mess in the card and the blog post today.
I hope you will take a look around at a few of my other card designs. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the doodles you added to your card and borders!!! The stitching adds such a fun look. Great idea!!! Thanks for join us this week at TGIF Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this stamp set is so cute! Love the ouroke color and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~