Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Week 305: JUMPY~ Critter at the Dog Park, Blue Skies Lawn Fawn



 Yesterday was HP's 7th birthday and I forgot to post pictures of the little darling.   So in honor of him, today I made a card with a cute little dog.    I used two Lawn fawn sets:  Critters at the dog park, and Blue Skies.   I think they worked out pretty nicely together.   I was so happy that the grass turned out level.  I had to stamp it 3x right next to each other.. phew.. it worked.    I added a little bit of clear wink of stella to the clouds and glossy accents to the tennis ball.    Which made me laugh because we have a few house rules for HP to follow and one is, no TOYS in the kennel, well yesterday he got a new ball, and guess who hid it in his kennel and slept with it?  lol  that silly dog of ours.  I will add a few pictures of him.    I thought this card was so fitting because HP can really jump and his favorite thing to do is jump up for catching those tennis balls.  He has a sweet personality that would win anyone over.   But He also has a LOT of energy. 
  I'm  going to submit my card to the challenge at: 
Image may contain: shoes and dog
Image may contain: one or more people and dogImage may contain: dog and outdoor
Image may contain: dogImage may contain: dog and indoorImage may contain: grass, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: dog, grass and outdoorImage may contain: grass, dog, outdoor and natureImage may contain: dog, grass, outdoor and nature


Gosh where did the time go??  It's just like raising children.    He's been such a blessing to our family.  Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog. 

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card and I love the pictures of HP! He is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee - puppy pictures!! The one of HP in the mailbox is so adorable!

    Your card is so fun - love the scene - perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and what a great take on the "Jumpy" theme! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the pooches from the LF Critters at the Dog Park set and this little guy is almost (but not quite!) as cute as HP. :) HP is gorgeous and you're right - the time does fly with them! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! So beautiful and clever! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~