Saturday, June 11, 2022

#FMS539~Every Chapter, Stampin Up

It is a wet, soggy day here.  
What better way to enjoy a rainy day, stamping or reading?
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin up: Every Chapter
The sentiment is a thank you stamp
from Lawn Fawn 
This image is one large stamp.  However, I cut it apart
so that it would somewhat resemble the sketch. 
I love that die cut strip.  It looks so fancy.
I added a few embellishments around the books.
HP is not happy with  the donut wearing again, but 
he's off of prednisone and started licking his paws.  
We have some exciting news.  
Today we get our new phones.  Because of 
covid affecting my eyes so badly, my 
husband has agreed to get bigger 
cell phones.  I'm so happy.  
The bill has gone up so we are going
to get rid of our basic cable TV, no 
local stations or anything.  But it 
will be ok.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ





 

3 comments:

  1. Love your card and the diecut behind it is just perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a good book (or two) and a cup of tea! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used this image for the sketch. Wonderful card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~