Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Sketch #476 Wildflower Path

What a wonderfully unique sketch at:
The stamp set I used in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Wildflower Path 
I like the vibrant colors on this card.  
It's all summery to me. 
I thought I made that word up..( summery) but
it's an actual word.  
Perhaps I'm too tired to being typing my 
blog.  But I made the card and I want
to get it posted.  I added  few little 
embellishments around the sentiment.
Speaking of the sentiment (quote)  I love this one. 
That green DSP reminds me of grass.
I thought I'd share a picture HP 
All snuggled up snoozing.  
Also the other day I thought these storm
clouds looked so nice with the green trees. 
No big storm, thank the LORD, just a nice
gentle rain. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, the front and the inside too! Perfect for the sketch.
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I enjoy seeing all of your cards and your pictures! TFS! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card inside and out, PJ. That's the best sentiment. Thank you for creating with us at Atlantic hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. Love the stamped image inside the car and the wonderful colors you have included. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and look forward to seeing you again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I love the grass and the flowers, they are so perfect on this card; beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~