Friday, June 17, 2022

#FMS540~On The Horizon, Stampin Up

Well this card turned out way better then I expected.
What a grand surprise when that happens.  
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  On the Horizon 
When I die cut out the fence, I curled it over my 
bone folder then popped some dimensionals behind
the middle pieces to make it look authentic.  I also
sponged the tips and bottoms of the fence. 
I stamped the birds flying off in the sunset.
Of course at first I stamped them upside down,
thank goodness it was on a scrap piece of paper.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ






 

3 comments:

  1. This card turned out fantastic! It's got a wonderful moody vibe. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scene card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty scene! I just got that set, and haven't inked it yet! Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~