Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Sketch #477~ Stellar birthday, Love you to pieces, stampin up

Another 5x5 square card.  I love making these.  
Today I did a little outer space Father's day card. 
The DSP has little stars on it so when I cut the 
circle, I wanted it to represent the earth, so I used
the marble DSP, since it has a swirly look. 
I used two stamp sets for this card:
Stampin Up:  Stellar Birthday
Love you to pieces. 
I used the puzzle die in Love ya to pieces, 
to give it the jigsaw puzzle look.  I glued it
all down on a piece of white card stock then 
cut the circle out of that. 
I love that little dog with his bone.  So cute.  
I'm also sharing a post I made for my personal
facebook page and instagram.  Today
is flag day, and for some reason that just gets 
forgotten by many and that makes me so sad. 
I take my freedom, seriously and I always 
remember it came with a high price.  
I come from a long line of soldiers and to 
this day my dad still flies his flag out front.
and at night the light shines on it, as it should. 
Speaking of my dad, (whom I made the card for)
His birthday is actually today. 
Flag day and dad 💗 any ways he had me 
listen to a song a few weeks ago.  and my 
friends, I bawled like a baby, it is beautiful. 
Guess who it now back in the donut? And not 
happy at all with it.  HP ~ that little rascal, with 
all his other issues, his allergies are back in full swing too. 
My daughter says he has "a travel pillow" now.  


I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ








 

6 comments:

  1. Your darling birthday card is 'out of this world' :-) Thank you for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - love the images you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! You've used our sketch well. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on the sketch! love the space them, so cute! thank you for sharing with us at AHSC as usual. Good luck! Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. I love the cute card and astronaut. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~