Friday, June 24, 2022

#FMS541~Blue Heron Card, Stampin up

 

I made this card for the challenge at:

Freshly Made Sketches

The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:
Oceanfront 
Blessings of Home
Lilypad Lake
On the Horizon 
Now my plan was to use the blue heron 
from the start, and after creating my little
pond scene I realized the bird was a bit 
huge compared to the scale of the rest of 
the card, but guess what?  I did it anyways.  
On might say I expanded my horizon with
the giant blue heron. haha  I thought adding 
dimensional dots to the back would help give
it the illusion it would fit in better. 
I also added little birds flying off in the sunset. 
I must say I'm quite pleased with the grass on 
the shoreline. 
Thought I'd share a few pictures of my 
outside time.  My sweet little pal is 
always close by.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! I love that heron and the gorgeous background! Perfect for summer! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created such a peaceful scene! I love it on the fresh white with the dark frames. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~