Saturday, June 4, 2022

Sketch 475~Santa's Sleight, Holly Jolly Wishes, Stampin Up

I had that, I'm so excited it's June & summer feeling
so what better time to start a few Christmas cards.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Santa's Sleigh & Holly Jolly Wishes
I used a stencil and sponge to create the background.
I only messed it up like a trillion times.  As you can
see I used one of my mistakes on the inside of the card.
On the top, you can see the stripes didn't line up.  I think
it works ok for the inside, plus I like that you can see 
the background a little bit.  
I went a bit crazy stamping and coloring 
all the little pieces,  I just have to be thankful I 
didn't put a Christmas wreath around "Rudolph's" Neck.  
Perhaps that would have been too much.   wink. 
This was my last big piece of sparkle paper.  I 
will have to add that to my wish list.  But it works
so nicely with this card.  
Well HP had his vet visit.  It went 
well.  We are staying off the prednisone,
The vet was amazing over 50 years of 
practice, and he says he sees new things 
all the time.  Most likely just as I assumed
it was that awful Covid that got me,
is the same virus that attacked his immune system.
The vet thinks the worse is done, so that
is a blessing, but his loss muscle behind
his eye won't come back, and so we will
have to use eye drops daily for him to keep
the eye clean and we also have an antibiotic should
it become infected, since there is pocket now that
his eye is sunken in.   Such a little trooper.  
You know I wish I would have shared Hunter's jouney
from the start.  But I didn't have an IPHONE  until two years
ago.  My kids always said he should have his own page. 
Any ways, I bring this up to say I've been trying to make 
reels, or posts now on instagram of him.  And Wowza,
the response is amazing.  People love their animals.  
Cracks me up, because my cards are nothing grand,
but soon as I put an HP picture out there.  I'm blessed
with responses.  It's so fun to see.  I love sharing our
sweet pupper's cute ways with the world. 
I made this delicious chocolate malt last night
and thought I'd share the ingredients in the picture.  

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ



 

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic stenciling, PJ! Love all the little colorful parts. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the stripe paper for this card, it came out great!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love how you did the stenciling. Glad HP is doing better. Such a handsome dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love the patterned paper you used for the background and the cute holiday images that you used instead of the flower. Thank you so much for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and look forward to seeing your next creation!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I could start my Christmas cards, but we are just getting into warm weather so not ready to think that far ahead just yet but I do love your cards, so fun with all the details, the reindeer, tree, candy cane, all the fun stuff! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the candy cane stripes. Very Christmas-y and festive. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~