Tuesday, June 28, 2022

SSC286 ON THE SIDE~ Blessings of Home, Stampin up

 Well that's a lot of purple.  Reminds me 
of my Grandma.  Her name was Violet. 
What a lovely name for a lovely woman.
She use to grow African Violets and I now 
 also have a few in our home along with a 
whole collection of other plants.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
A warm welcome to Erin.  Congratulations
on becoming one of the team designers at Sunday Stamps. 

The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Blessings of home. 
I am still struggling with my eye sight since 
covid, but I did have fun coloring this one.  
I just turned on some music and  took my time. 
I found this lovely sparkle ribbon that 
matched perfectly, and added a few 
embellishments and that was it. 
Easy-peasy.
Thought I'd share a picture of my grape vines.
The have tiny little grapes already.  
So exciting and more so since they can 
survive under the black walnut tree sap. 

Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ







 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Patty! This floral arrangement is PERFECT for our sketch - I'm kicking myself a bit that I didn't think of it, too, lol. Great coloring and inside details, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I also am a big fan of purple although my name is not violet. lol Great coloring of those intricate flowers too. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Sunday Stamps and prayers for healing to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~