Saturday, June 25, 2022

The Card Concept #178 {By The Sea}~Wildflower Path, Lighthouse, Ocean Front, Stampin Up

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Wild Flower Path
Lighthouse
Ocean Front
I kept my card clean and simple.  
It looks like the definition of tranquility. 
I thought about adding a few embellishments,
but sometimes it is just nice to have an 
ultra flat card for mailing.  So no
little extras on this card.  
I follow this lovely family on instagram
they just went on vacation to Bora Bora,
the water in their pictures looked
turquoise much like the water on my card.
But honestly I can't even imagine going 
to some place so beautiful and tropical.
Just not in this family's budget.  But it's 
fun to watch them on instagram.
Here's another picture of my little darling,
Hunter.  He sleeps a bit more now, but 
gosh I love having this little guy around. 
Also including a neat quote I found, so I added
it as a caption to my little garden behind the house.
Thank you for your continued prayers and
encouragement as I recover from covid.  
And also,  for my dog, HP.

I'd love to have you follow me on instagram at: 

 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ








 

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect CAS card! So glad that you were able to create and join us at The Card Concept! I hope you completely heal soon from COVID and can join us again in the fall. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~