Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Harvest Time Thank you

Hello Friends.  
The weather here has been rainy and cool.
Which means the little rodents are 
wanting to move in again.  
Just today there were 3 mice in the house.  I'm telling 
you, I'm no pioneer woman.  I lost my 
marbles over that.  I ended up putting 
a plastic container over one of the rodents
and texting my husband.  He couldn't come
home, but this evening he rescued me.  
The joys of living next to a junk yard, and 
living in an old home.  Any ways, thankful 
to have a home, I've been  researching 
my garden stuff, so I thought why not
plants that rodents don't like.  Apparently,
next year I will be planting, mint,
lavender, and catnip.  Hopeful that will 
stop them from enjoying the warmth of 
our home.  
I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Sampin Up:  Painted Harvest 
I just used the one set, and stamped the flower
multiple times to give it a 3D look. I then 
cut it out and popped it up.  There was actually 
quite a bit of fussy cutting with this card.  
I love the acorns,  I think that's my favorite part. 
There is HP again.  My little darling with those
cute eyes, looking at me, but not letting go of his toy.  
Love that little fella.  

I also want to share some happy news.  
I had my first sale yesterday since re-opening
my etsy shop this past July.  So super exciting.  


The verse I chose for this card today is:
Galatians 6:9 KJV
And let us not be weary in well doing: 
for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

5 comments:

  1. I love this card! I need to ink up that pretty flower, it's been neglected! I am with you on the mice...they're fine outside, but NOT in the house! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with the sunflower. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful autumn card! Love how you always finish the inside so nicely. Thank you for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this the sunflower with the acorns is great, that plaid paper is beautiful! I love it! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job Patty, thanks as always for joining us for AHSC and good luck!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~