Monday, September 11, 2023

Happy 30th Birthday Son

I made this card for my son.  He is 
catching up to me in age.  haha  
I will submit it to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up: Beautiful World, Number of years,
Birthday wit. 
Hampton Art~candles.
I decided to use the sketch in a square 5" x 5"  card. 
It was quite a challenge to fit that circle with the strips
on there along with a sentiment in the corner.  
I chose a scenic DSP that is land, water, sky,
to fit with the whole world, and globe theme. 
I cut the strips and glued them on green 
card stock before adding them to the finished card. 
It was quite the decision on what color the globes
should be, and so I just stuck with the basic blue. 
I love how the inside of the card turned out.  I 
did a "W" fold to give it the pop out look.  
I hope my son likes it. 💖
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 20:4 KJV
Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
NIV 
May he give you the desire of your heart
    and make all your plans succeed.
🕮
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~