Saturday, September 30, 2023

Hello Fall Card

We sure had a burst of color change the 
past few days.  It inspired me to make this card. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
I absolutely love this sketch.  Perhaps because
it reminds me of a snow globe.  In fact I made 
another card using this exact sketch.  I'm not sure
if we can submit two cards, so I will just share
it on my next blog post.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Seasons of fun, For all things. 
I sponged the yellow circle, and then stamped
the image directly on it, and also on a piece 
of white cardstock.  I colored in the images,
and then cut out the little boy on the white cardstock
 to add him over the yellow.  So it looks more natural.  

I thought I'd share a picture of one of our lovely trees.
This ash tree turns golden then hints of red, so gorgeous. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 85:12 KJV
 Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good;
 and our land shall yield her increase

I hope you will stop back and see the other card
I made using this sketch. 
Hint:  It's a Christmas card.  My favorite cards to make.

🕮
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 





 

2 comments:

  1. What a happen scene for a "hello fall" card! I love how he pops with all of the fall colors on the yellow circle. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This little scene is as sweet as can be. It's so happy too. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~