Friday, September 15, 2023

Halloween Card #3 for the 2023 Season

Halloween card #3 for the 2023 season. 
I made this one for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Harvest Hellos, Seasons of Fun 
What a funtastic card to make.  I love cutesy 
Halloween stuff.  I've not ever been one to 
go for the spooky stuff. 
So this little gal with her pumpkin costume on
makes me smile.
Even though she has roller skates on, I sat 
her on top of the pumpkin line up.  This was just 
basic stamping and fussy cutting.  Then a matter
of following the sketch for placement. 

Below is a picture of my orchid.  So happy 
to see it bloom, especially since I cut the 
air roots which is a big no no.  I just got a little
crazy trimming all my plants and apparently 
the orchid got a "plant trim" too.  But happy
to say she blooms still, and hopeful always will. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 95:2 KJV
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, 
and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 




 

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely a fun card! I love those pumpkins both on the card and inside! Perfect for fall! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest Halloween card! Terrific images beautifully crafted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~