Thursday, September 7, 2023

Halloween card #2 for the 2023 season

My second Halloween card for the 2023
season, and this one I made for the challenge at:
The stamps sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Cutest Halloween, Welcoming Woods,
Scary Silhouettes 
I love how this turned out.  Even the little fairy
lights made it have a spooky vibe.  
The side spider web is washi tape, and I stamped 
the spider and cut him out to add on top.  I punched
a circle to use as a mask while I shaded in the background
color. then I stamped the trees in black and used a white
gel pen to add highlights as if from the moon.   I  stamped
and punched out the ghost and added him behind the 
sentiment.  The final touches were the stars and bats.  
I think it looks pretty "spook-tac-ular" 
I just thought a little piece of ribbon
would be nice to "tie" it all together. 
My little guy is snoozing with his little
bone.  He loves his toys.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 104:20 KJV
 Thou makest darkness, and it is night: 
wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth.
🕮
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

3 comments:

  1. I love this!! All of the Halloween elements and patterns are so fun together! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun! I love Halloween cards! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is such a super classy Halloween card and a brilliant take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~