Saturday, September 30, 2023

Snow~globe Christmas Card

Well folks, if you read my previous post, 
you knew I'd be adding this card for the 
same sketch.  Although I only submitted 
the fall card to the challenge. 
I really do love this layout.  Like I said in
my previous post, it reminds me of a snowglobe.  
I use to collect them growing up.  I've always
been so drawn to these miniature worlds inside 
glass globes.  Any ways this card reflects it perfectly.  
I even embossed the background with 
one of my snowflake folders.  Then 
then I inked up a blue circle and die cut it
out to glue down on the snowflakes.  I
stamped the Christmas house and trees,
and then cut them out for my little snowglobe.  
I added a few snowflake embellishments to
finish it off.  I think the sentiment is so clean
and simple looking.  
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin up:  Night Divine, Peace to you,
Still Scenes 
SO if you had to choose between my last card
and this one, which one do you think I 
should have submitted to the challenge? 

The verse I chose for this Christmas card is:
Luke 1:14 KJV
 And thou shalt have joy and gladness;
 and many shall rejoice at his birth.

šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~