Friday, September 22, 2023

Happy Harvest

I made this square card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Earthen Textures, You've got this,
Autumn Harvest.
Lawn Fawn:  Happy Harvest 
This card was just simple stamping techniques,
a little layering with the pumpkins, but otherwise,
just the basics here.  Lot's of fun coloring and cutting. 
You know the usual elementary stuff that 
calms the mind and let's you unwind. 
I love the different textures to the background. 
I think it helps give depth to the card. 
Just wanted to let you know that I just added 7 new
stamp sets to my etsy shop.  Hope you go check 
them out.  Might be something you like. 

My little guy decided to pose for a picture.
Not really.  Every time I go to take a picture
he turns his head.  little rascal.  
Found this lovely little art piece on instagram
and thought I'd share it. 
The verse I chose for today's card is:
Leviticus 23:22 KJV
 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not 
make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when
 thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning 
of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, 
and to the stranger: I am the Lord your God.
🕮
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 


 

2 comments:

  1. I love the background you created for those pumpkins! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall card! Those pumpkins are so pretty. Thanks for sharing at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~