Saturday, September 2, 2023

My First Halloween card for the season 2023

Happy Saturday friends.
I made this Halloween card for the challenge at:
The Stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Best Witches 
I felt inspired by the upcoming "holidays"

 I haven't added anything
to my etsy shop for a while.  So today I added
two stamp sets and one beach card. 
I will be adding this one too, most likely tomorrow.
Goodness I forgot how much a person has to type
 just to put an item up for sale.  
But while in my etsy shop, I noticed I did not have any
cards, especially Halloween, hence the reason for this 
card today.  
I am not a "spooky" Halloween kind of gal, but I do 
love the cute stuff.  That's what I think of this little 
witch, a cutie with some attitude.  
It was just basic stamping here folks, some coloring
and fussy cutting.  The DSP works lovely for the 
three individual levels on this card.  

When I saw this message today, I thought of how it 
is perfect for just about anything in life, whether it 
be gardening, dieting, stamping, parenting, even having an 
etsy shop. It just seems to cover the bases.  Don't give up!

The verse I chose for this card today is:
Proverbs 21:21KJV
He that followeth after righteousness and mercy
 findeth life, righteousness, and honour.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I love the pun-ny sentiment. Great choice of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I love a good pun, fun and fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! The patterned paper is great and the little witch is really well done! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~