Thursday, August 31, 2023

Autumn Deer~Hello Friend

I made this fall card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Welcoming Woods, 
Rustic Retreat 
This card used simple stamping techniques. 
I stamped directly on the card stock.  I then
stamped the deer and cut him out to place him
in front of the trees. 
I used ribbon on the bottom part of this card
for the two horizontal stripes as shown on the sketch. 
This is one of my many sunflowers 
in my garden.  I love how happy they look.
The birdies just love the seeds. 
The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 18:33KJV
 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, 
and setteth me upon my high places.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

1 comment:

  1. Such a perfect fall scene! And your sunflower is lovely! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~