Friday, August 25, 2023

Summer Citrus

Hello friends, another fantastic warm 
day here.  I could get use to this kind of weather.
I decided to make a lemon card, because
I was inspired by the two lemons sitting 
on my cupboard right now.  
Plus this is a new stamp set to me.  I didn't even
realize when I ordered it that it also has dies and
an embossing folder.  Looks like I will have to save
my pennies for those items.  However, I made due
and did the fussy cutting. I love how summery this
card looks.  It is "fresh" if that is even possible
to do with a card. 
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Citrus 
I thought I'd share a picture of my wild 
garden, all those lovely yellow sunflowers
match the lemons perfectly.   
The verse I chose for this card is:
John 15:16KJV
 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you,
 and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit,
 and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye 
shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ





 

3 comments:

  1. Very summery card - and very refreshing! Tall glass of lemonade sounds very appealing right now, especially with our feels like 115 F temps the last couple of weeks. I love how your card make me feel so much cooler. Thanks for joining us in this challenge at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful PJ!! Love your tower of oranges, so fresh and pretty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card that is perfectly clean and simple! I love the summery feel it has to it and that extra detail of the stamped image inside finishes the card off perfectly. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CC&S :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~