Sunday, August 13, 2023

Christmas Peace even in the Storms

I made a Christmas card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Peaceful Boughs, 
Christmas Collectibles 
I kept this one clean and simple.  Die cutting the 
evergreen sprigs, stamping and punching out the
ornaments and then stamping the sentiment directly
on the white card stock.   
I was in the need for some Christmas time
peace.  We just finished watching the Bishop's Wife,
one of my favorite classic Christmas movies.  
You see our son was in an accident yesterday
and it was all I could do to get to him fast,
he lives a few hours away.  I'm so grateful
that he wasn't alone and that GOD protected him
from breaking his neck/back, or losing his eyes. 
WE have much to be grateful for.  So I just 
wanted to unwind a bit with some 
Christmas time peace. 
This afternoon I took this picture of the lovely
sunflower in our garden, another reminder
of God's miracles and ways everyday. 
Phil 4:19KJV
But my God shall supply all your need according 
to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
🕮
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
💗PJ

 

3 comments:

  1. I love your use of those ornaments in the corners!! I'm glad it gave you some peace with the fear you were feeling. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a pretty and very peaceful card! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ornaments are so fabulous for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~