Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Beary Cute Rainbow Christmas

Hello blog friends.  
I made this fun card for the challenge at:
The stamp set featured in this card is:
Stampin Up:  Beary Cute
I Stamped the sentiment in black, and then ran it 
through my big shot to give it some embossed snowflakes.
I then stamped and colored the presents and tree according
to the rainbow colors.  I also added the polar bear family.
How lovely that I didn't have to worry about adding color to them. 
They just sort of blend into the snowbanks.  
I love how the presents are tucked in 
the snow drifts.  
I found this little art piece on instagram and 
thought it was perfect for the rainbow challenge.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
Gen 9:13KJV
 I do set my rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for
 a token of a covenant between me and the earth.🌈
🕮
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

💗PJ 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~