Friday, August 11, 2023

Ice Cream Cone

I made this fun card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Sweet Ice Cream
Tart & Tangy
Color & Contour (dies)
I thought I had more stamps with lemons,
limes, oranges, but nope. only this old 
wooden set with four small fruits.  I do think 
I should start looking around for at least one
more to add to my collection.   
I wanted to stick with the yellow and greens
for this card, and it was quite a challenge to 
pick out all the yellow sprinkles in my little 
embellishment box, but I got it done. 
I love how this ribbon ties so nice and lays
pretty well flat for mailing.  
HP had an emergency vet visit yesterday.
Poor ole guy (12) has had eye problems since
covid and being diagnosed with MMM ,
but yesterday his eye was swollen shut, so
we rushed him down and took care of it.  
and GLORY to GOD there was a visiting 
retired Vet helping out, that was extremely wise
and so knowledgeable about what to do.  He 
even told us about his retired years.  He has 
been a vet for the Iditarod race dogs in Alaska.  
So "cool"  haha
Anyways the little guy of ours is taking it easy now.
Lots of extra eye treatments but that's ok.  Just want
to keep him as close to healthy as possible.  
Job 37:10KJV
 By the breath of God frost is given: 
and the breadth of the waters is straitened.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ

 

4 comments:

  1. PJ, this is just fabulous! Love your big yummy cone, and I so remember that old fruit set - it was my only one for years, lol. Just a perfect design and layout, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is the complete embodiment of this challenge. Perfection!! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you combined the fruit and the ice cream cone! Genius! Sorry about your sweet doggie! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very refreshing image for a hot day. Love me a little ice cream! Super fresh card. Thank you for joining us a HSS this round, PJ. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~