Monday, August 28, 2023

Elf Work

This card made me smile.  
I had the DSP all picked out before actually stamping
the images.  So after stamping the calendar and matting it, 
then the Elf, coloring, cutting and matting that. It was 
an issue with placement.  It seemed a bit busy.  
So I fussed with it, I tried just using the red card stock,
and the white, but I really liked the candy cane DSP.
Then the most amazing thing happened, when I flipped
the card over, the two pieces fell into place the way you 
see them.  It was like a little elf just placed them there
for me to see, and it turned out so nicely.  
The amount of times I had to double check to 
make sure the calendar days lined up to this 
year was bit embarrassing and I'm still not 
100% sure it is right.  Even though I got out my
phone calendar.  
I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  #Elfie, Days to Remember 

The picture below is my little oops, because I was not paying attention.
  I stamped it the wrong way.  Sigh.  Such a pity because the 
sentiment  stamped on the  first try so nice and straight,
that should have been my first clue something wasn't right.
Any ways, it was a quick easy fix. 

Below is a picture of my little buddy.  
I love the way he rests his little chops on 
his sweet paws when he's resting.  
The verse I chose for this card is:
1 Peter 4:10 KJV
As every man hath received the gift, 
even so minister the same one to another,
 as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi PJ, it's funny how suddenly the crafting magic happens! Your card is adorable and works perfectly. Thanks for playing at Christmas kickstart with Di and me. It's lovely to have you join the fun, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Candy Cane look - a really great card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~