Sunday, August 27, 2023

Take it to the Beach

I made this card for the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:
On the horizon, Sending sunshine, 
Lilypad lake, paradise palms,
and ocean front. 
I don't live near a beach, but I imagine
if I did I'd be searching for sea shells, and 
daydreaming off in the distance watching
the waves roll in.  I'd probably attempt to 
make a sand castle.  I'd also probably 
have a book along to enjoy as well.  Mostly
I'd be visiting and taking pictures of everything.  
When I think of  the ideal beaches, I think of nice
white sand with no rocks or grass.  Surfers off
enjoying the waves.  Picnic lunches and lemonade, 
A place to relax and be barefoot.  
My card is a whole mess of everything.  
A lot of stamping, fussy cutting and sponging,
but it was fun to just drift off like a sailboat
and let my imagination take me 
wherever the wind blows.  
This is a picture of my little darling, HP.  
He was curled up next to me while I stamped. 
as you can see all my little paper pieces need
to be vacuumed up.  I love he keeps a few toys
in my craft room too.  What a pal. 

The verse I chose for this card is:
Psalm 139:17-18KJV
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me,
O God! How great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number
than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. 
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

šŸ’—PJ 


 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, PJ, love this! What a great combo of sets for it, too - pulling in Horizon was genius! I want to go here, now, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful scene PJ - that beach looks so inviting! Thanks for joining u at As You See It challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi PJ - great to have you back joining us again at As You See It. I can quite see where your imagination has lead you - this is a very evocative beach scene. On this cold wintery day, it warms me to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PJ - I feel like I am right there with you! Looking out at the sail boats and digging my toes in the sand. Really lovely! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an iconic beach scene, PJ! I love the warm colours you've chosen! Thanks for getting our theme on at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~