Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Christmas Camper

Well, it's been quite interesting here in our little 
corner of the world.  First, the lap top crashes,
then the hard-drive on the desk top.  Then our
son has a horrible accident.  Life is put on hold.
Now the new wifi won't connect to the fixed laptop. 
oooh the joys of technology.
I'm so relieved to say that our son is making a 
good recovery.  Thank you Jesus.  The swelling
in his face/head are going down.  
What a very scary time.  It never gets easier
being a mom, even when the kids are adults.  
So I've been busy making Christmas cards,
it tends to bring me peace.
I made this card for the challenge at:
I used two embossing folders on this card.  The top
reminds me of falling snow, and the bottom is stripes.
I sponged ink over the tops of both, then got to work
stamping using my stampin up: Trees for sale set. 
I love the string of lights,  they remind me of the 
Charlie Brown Christmas tree lot.  In fact I actually have those lights
around the shelves above my stamp desk.  I will share a picture.  

The verse I chose for this card is:
2 Cor. 9:15KJV
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ











 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun scene you have created!! Good to hear your son is doing better, as a Mom no matter what the age we never quit worrying about our adult kids!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Little camper cards are all the rage now, and you have really nailed the look. Lots of wonderful work here, thanks for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope we see you back here again soon!! Oh, and so glad your son is healing. Adults or not, they are still our kids!!!
    Judy~ CYHTP DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Your lights and trees just add to the fun! So glad your son is on the mend. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~