Saturday, August 19, 2023

Autumn Card

I am so happy to say the laptop is back and running
again.  At least for a little while.  The darn thing is 
so old that it wouldn't connect to the WiFi.  and 
so you can imagine our frustration being we just
spent so much money getting a new hard drive put
in it just to find out that it still wouldn't connect.  
BUT folks, it was an easy fix just a little USB port
that allows it to adapt to the newer WiFi.  Oh friends
I'm most happy to be online again.  My phone is so 
hard for me to see. even though it's big, I just have 
been struggling with my eyes so badly.  So this 
is a blessing to type here on the ole laptop again.  
I might have to try and add some more things to my re-opened
Etsy shop. I opened it, but have neglected to add anything much yet.  
I made this card using 6 squares, and laying them next
to each other.  I then stamped the tree background,
 and other images.  It was like putting together a puzzle 
when I lifted the stamp off, since the paper sort of stuck 
to the inked stamps.
 I'm blaming my eyes on the unevenness 
of this card again.  I'm "looking" forward to my eye 
appointment in September.  I hope this new doctor will 
be able to help me.

I will submit this card to the challenge at:
The stamp sets featured in this card are:
Stampin Up:  Welcoming Woods, Rustic Retreat

It feels like summer but the yard and garden are saying
that summer days are coming to a close.  As you can see
my sunflowers are blooming lovely yet, and even
got a picture of my little pollinators busy working. 
I
HP and I were just taking it easy watching the 
activity listening to the train yard.  
Isaiah 40:8 KJV
 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth:
 but the word of our God shall stand for ever.
šŸ•®
 Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping
šŸ’—PJ


 

3 comments:

  1. What a cute fall card! I love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful fall trees and that sweet little house! A very pretty card, PJ. Thank you for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love the fall colours and oh that house, perfect! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~